Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix flour and salt together and set asid.
- Mix warm water, dry yeast and sugar together and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Next add cold water, olive oil.
- Mix together quickly and roll into ball and over with olive oil.
- Place in warm place for 1 hour.
- Punch down and divide into 5 small balls.
- Let rise another 30 minutes Roll out.
- Pre-Bake at 475 for 7 minutes.