Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make the crust thick and it turns out doughy and delicious.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Stir in remainder of ingredients and beat well.
- Let rest 5 minutes.
- Put onto greased cookie sheet and spread to edges with greased hands.
- Add sauce and toppings.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Makes 1 large pizza or 4 individual pizzas.