Recipe by Random Rachel
Pepperoni pizza flavor in a chilled dip. You could add a diced tomato in with the sour cream if you don't have a problem with free glutamates. I use Hormel Turkey Pepperoni, which is MSG free in spite of "spices" listed in the ingredients.
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 pack)
- 2 ounces olives
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons pimientos
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 ounces pepperoni (1/2 pack)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set aside a few olives, pepperoni, and small amount of cheddar to garnish the dip.
- Run olives, pepperoni, spices, cheddar, and pimentos through food processor until finely minced. Add softened cream cheese.
- In a large bowl, stir in sour cream. Spoon into serving dish and garnish with reserved ingredients. Serve chilled with toasted baguette slices.
- To make baguette slices: slice bread into 1/4" slices and bake on a greased pan at 375* F for 5-6 minutes, until just golden.