Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make these for my kids quite frequently. They are a little bit of mess to make, but the kids love them. These freeze nicely too and they are very tasty.
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1 onion (or onion powder)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) canpillsbury pastry dough
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheese
- Brown meat and drain.
- Stir in tomato paste, onion, and seasonings. Mixture is thick.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Place biscuits in greased muffin tin, pressing to cover bottom and sides.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of meat mixture into biscuit cups and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes or until browned.