Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
One of my favorite, easy dishes my mom made when we were kids! Yumm-o!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 -5 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup tomato paste
- Mix first 6 ingredients and grill or pan fry.
- After they are done, add one slice of mozzarella cheese to each.
- Top each with a small amount of tomato paste.
- Serve on toasted french bread!
We tried this recipe awhile ago and everyone loved it, even the kids! Thanks for sharing this recipe with us. I used green olives instead of black.