Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing summer drink. These margarita's taste much better if you use a premium Tequilla.
- 4 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 cans crushed ice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- lime juice
- magarita salt
- lime wedge
- Add first 5 ingredients to a blender and liquify.
- Add extra water if needed to keep blender moving.
- Dip rims of glasses in lime juice then salt.
- Place a lime wedge on glass rim.
Stacey, your recipe didn't specify which size can of frozen limeade concentrate to use, 6-oz or 12-oz. So....I tried it with a 6-oz can. I also added one additional can of crushed ice instead of adding the 1/4 cup water. Delicious Margaritas! Easy to make, but don't save this recipe for summertime. Great anytime!! Thanks, Stacey, for sharing your recipe.