Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
What can I say? Delicious dessert kids would love. Guaranteed!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 cups half-and-half or 2 cups low-fat milk
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages unflavored gelatin, Knox
- 1⁄2 cup pistachio nut, shelled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits
- Cook gelatin according to package instruction, depending on the firmness you desire.
- Cool and cube gelatin.
- In a medium bowl, beat pistachio pudding with half and half or milk till blended.
- Add in gelatin cubes, pineapple tidbits and chopped pistachios.
- Chill at least 6 hours for flavors to blend.
Ate this tonight for dessert. I put more pistacchio nuts. Yum!
I love it! Refreshing!
love it, easy and simple, let rest overnight for flavors to blend well. Yum!