Recipe by cookin'mamma
My husband and children would literally die without this for the holidays! And it is SO easy! My husband says it is a side dish. I say it is a dessert.
Top Review by Salsa Champ
I too have a recipe we call "pink stuff"! I thought it was exclusive! My daughter and nephews name it that and now at holidays they want to make sure there will be "pink stuff". Mine has cherry juice mixed w/cream cheese, pineapple tidbits, frozen strawberries (drained), mini marshmallows, walnuts and cool whip. Maybe someone would like to try my version too!
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 566.99 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped (optional)
- 236.59 ml small marshmallow (optional)
- 340.19 g container frozen whipped topping, thawed