Mom's Pink Stuff Dessert ( Cherry Pie Filling, Pineapple )
photo by mightyro_cooking4u
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) can no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple, Drained
- 14 ounces flaked coconut
- 16 ounces fat-free whipped topping
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Place in a pretty bowl and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this recipe last night and it was a hit with the family we loved it!. I used crushed pineapple and no flaked coconut but put a cherry on top. This made so much I had to freeze half in little cups and today I ate some, I have to say it's much better frozen like cherry ice cream. thank you so much for the recipe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I Love to cook - and I am trying to find great recipes to help me stick to my diet - but also great recipes that let me do the cooking I enjoy. <br />I live in a cabin in Alaska with my husband, and our brown lab. <br />Husband enjoys skiing, fishing, and hunting, and I enjoy going along. <br />Mostly I enjoy trying out a great new recipe and adding it to our Favorites.</p>