1/2 Photos of Pineapple Tequila
168 hrs 10 mins
susie cooks's Note:
You will need a large, sterilized, wide mouth bottle or jar for this. The tequila will need to stand 1 week before using. After you drink the tequila, you can serve the fruit with ice cream or warm with butter and cinnamon. Yum!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the top off the pineapple and then cut off the skin, being careful to get rid of all the scales.
- 2Remove the core and dicard.
- 3Cut fruit into chunks small enough to fit in the bottle.
- 4Put pineapple in the bottle.
- 5Combine sugar and tequila, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- 6Pour into bottle.
- 7Split vanilla bean and add it to the bottle.
- 8Let the tequila stand for at least 1 week, shaking gently everyday to mix ingredients.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Tequila
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: