Recipe by susie cooks
You will need a large, sterilized, wide mouth bottle or jar for this. The tequila will need to stand 1 week before using. After you drink the tequila, you can serve the fruit with ice cream or warm with butter and cinnamon. Yum!!!
Top Review by catalinacrawler
WOW...that is some strong pineapple!! i made in a large pickle jar & let sit in the back of my closet since last saturday. i did a shot of the juice & it seemed like the pineapple soaked up all of the alcohol...one bite & POW! made for zwt4!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the top off the pineapple and then cut off the skin, being careful to get rid of all the scales.
- Remove the core and dicard.
- Cut fruit into chunks small enough to fit in the bottle.
- Put pineapple in the bottle.
- Combine sugar and tequila, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Pour into bottle.
- Split vanilla bean and add it to the bottle.
- Let the tequila stand for at least 1 week, shaking gently everyday to mix ingredients.