Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this in the Jan. 2007 Better Homes and Gardens. Easy and very tasty. I always thought the best chili had a zillion spices and needed to simmer for hours - not so! If you have a jarred salsa you like, then great chili is only 30 minutes and one dirty pan away.
- In a 3-qt saucepan brown pork, drain.
- Stir in salsa, beans, tomato sauce and chili powder.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Serve with pineapple slices if desired.