1/2 Photos of Pineapple Salsa Pork Chili
Kat's Mom's Note:
I found this in the Jan. 2007 Better Homes and Gardens. Easy and very tasty. I always thought the best chili had a zillion spices and needed to simmer for hours - not so! If you have a jarred salsa you like, then great chili is only 30 minutes and one dirty pan away.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 3-qt saucepan brown pork, drain.
- 2Stir in salsa, beans, tomato sauce and chili powder.
- 3Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- 4Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- 5Serve with pineapple slices if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Salsa Pork Chili
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.3
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.6 mg
- Sodium 393.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 39.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: