Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups peeled diced fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup chinese plum sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons vietnamese chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- Combine pineapple, plum sauce, rice vinegar, water, cilantro, sweet chili sauce, chili garlic sauce, sesame seed, garlic and ginger in bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
It took me a bit of time to find all the ingredients for this recipe, but it was worth it! One of the nicest tasting chutneys I've ever had, what with the combo of plum & pineapple as well as the other two sauces used! I plan to make it again as gifts during the winter holidays! Thanks for posting such an unusual recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]