Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is from my Mom's recipe cards. I have not tried it yet. Cooking is chill time.
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple, save juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange extract or 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk, chill overnight in refrigerator
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts
- Dissolve Jell-O in 1/2 cup hot water.
- Add eggs, pineapple, juice, sugar.
- Bring to a boil, set aside to cool.
- Beat chilled milk in bowl until it peaks, immediately stir in cooled Jell-O mixture and extract.
- Pour into crust and chill.