1/2 Photos of Pineapple Mint Iced Tea
susie cooks's Note:
This is from a Taste of Nova Scotia. Sounds delicious! Posted for ZWT 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put water, tea bags and mint in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- 2Turn heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 3Strain and dicard tea bags and mint. Reserve liquid.
- 4Comine pineapple juice, sugar or honey, vanilla and reserved tea liquid.
- 5Serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Mint Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 45.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: