Easiest Peppermint Iced Tea
photo by megs_
- Ready In:
- 4 peppermint tea bags (I use Celestial Seasonings brand)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon slice (optional)
- In a 2 quart heatproof pitcher, pour two cups of boiling water over the tea bags.
- Steep them for 6 minutes and then remove the tea bags.
- Stir the honey and lemon juice into the hot tea and then add 2 cups cold water.
- Chill and serve over ice with or without a lemon slice garnish.
- Chill out and enjoy !
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have been married to my DH for more than 33 years. We are the proud parents of two grown children, one son who is in graduate school and our daughter Chef #407007 will begin her teaching career this Fall.