Recipe by JasmineSara
ths is a recipe i had come up with one night when i had a bunch of leftover pineapple. it came out delicious! i used a variety of white and yellow pineapple.
- 2 whole pineapple, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup oats
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- in a 9 by 9 baking dish, layer the sliced pinepple untill all gone. then drizzle the syrup over the pineapple, and let it soak while you prepare the "crisp".
- in a bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar together, then add the oats. take that crumble mixture and crumble it over to make one even layer over the pineapple.
- preheat the oven to 375 and bake for about 25-30 minutes.