Recipe by Derf
Light, fluffy dessert, you'll have no left over to worry about, but if you do, refrigerate.
Top Review by Evie*
I didn't end up with a filling as such,and found it made the biscuit layer a little buttery, I will make this again with less butter. The pineapple topping was delicious, I added toasted shredded coconut to the top.
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream, fresh
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust: Mix graham crackers and butter together.
- Press into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake in 250f degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Filling: In a bowl, cream together butter and icing sugar.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Bake in 350f degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Topping: Beat together whipping cream, vanilla and icing sugar until stiff.
- Fold in pineapple.
- Spread over filling.
- Sprinkle extra graham wafer crumbs on top for a finishing touch.
- Cut into squares and serve.