Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A great way to eat pineapple as a side dish. It's the recipe of a friend of a relative...you know how it goes. Delicious with chicken or pork.
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons self rising flour
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package Ritz cracker, crumbled fine (about 36)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- In a large bowl mix the pineapple chunks w/juice, sugar, flour and cheddar cheese.
- Spread mixture in a 9 X 13 pan.
- Top with crumbled cracker crumbs.
- Pour butter over the top of the crackers.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes, or until brown and bubbling.
- Let set 10 minutes before serving.