A great way to eat pineapple as a side dish. It's the recipe of a friend of a relative...you know how it goes. Delicious with chicken or pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix the pineapple chunks w/juice, sugar, flour and cheddar cheese.
- 2Spread mixture in a 9 X 13 pan.
- 3Top with crumbled cracker crumbs.
- 4Pour butter over the top of the crackers.
- 5Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes, or until brown and bubbling.
- 6Let set 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 185.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g