Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie is more of a cheese cake than a pie. The first time I made it I fell in love with and I am an admitted cheese cake hater. I found the recipe on an Austrailian site. For you Aussies the original recipe calls for a crust made from Nice Biscuits. The biscuits are not available in my area, but a grahamcracker crust works well.
- Process cream cheese in a food processor till smooth.
- Add in the condensed milk and the lemon juice and process till smooth.
- Take the blade out and stir in the pineapple by hand then pour into the pie shell. The 15 7/8 oz of pineapple is a direct metric conversion My pineapple comes in 20 oz cans. I spoon out 3/4 of the can and then drain. I then add the other 1/4 of the can.
- Place in the fridge to set,.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- After pie has set, spread or pipe the whipped cream, over the top of the pie.
- Finely grate chocolate over the top of the pie.