This pie is more of a cheese cake than a pie. The first time I made it I fell in love with and I am an admitted cheese cake hater. I found the recipe on an Austrailian site. For you Aussies the original recipe calls for a crust made from Nice Biscuits. The biscuits are not available in my area, but a grahamcracker crust works well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process cream cheese in a food processor till smooth.
- 2Add in the condensed milk and the lemon juice and process till smooth.
- 3Take the blade out and stir in the pineapple by hand then pour into the pie shell. The 15 7/8 oz of pineapple is a direct metric conversion My pineapple comes in 20 oz cans. I spoon out 3/4 of the can and then drain. I then add the other 1/4 of the can.
- 4Place in the fridge to set,.
- 5Whip the cream until stiff.
- 6After pie has set, spread or pipe the whipped cream, over the top of the pie.
- 7Finely grate chocolate over the top of the pie.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.4
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 102.3 mg
- Sodium 333.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 45.9 g
- Protein 8.3 g