Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice change from regular coleslaw. Great with a cold ham platter for a sumertime supper.
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup pineapple chunk, chopped and drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream (whipped until stiff)
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Toss together cabbage, pineapple, celery and sweet pepper.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
- Add vinegar to whipped cream and stir well Combine with cabbage mixture and chill.
Let me be the first to put 5 stars on this, extremely easy & delightful dish. Been ages since I had any & this is the first one I have ever made. Thanks for sharing a prize winner...