Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very unusual coleslaw but its very good if you like this kind of thing. Its from the 60s. My husbands family likes it but my two kids and my husband don't. You be the judge and let me know if you love it, like it a little or just plain hate it. lol
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red apple, unpeeled and diced
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- Combine cabbage, apples, pineapple, marshmallows, celery & enough dressing to moisten(recipe follows; toss lightly.
- Let chill in fridge then serve.
- Dressing: Combine mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, salt and whipping cream. Blend well.
- Pour over salad ingredients and mix well.