Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This side dish recipe is sooooo easy! Just 5 ingredients. It goes great with ham and pork. I've even made it on Thanksgiving.
- 1⁄2 lb butter, softened (1 cup)
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 12 pieces white bread or 12 pieces whole wheat bread, toasted and cubed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat together butter, sugar, eggs.
- Stir in pineapple and cubed toast.
- Pour into ungreased 13" x 9" pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until top begins to brown.
This recipe was just a good as I hoped it would be. I cut the recipe in half and it was just the perfect size for our dinner last night with a little left over.....sure wished I had some vanilla bean ice cream to go with it.....thanks for the great recipe.
Delicious! I made this to go with pork chops, though it would go beautifully with ham. I cut the recipe in half - so easy to prepare!