Recipe by Sherrybeth
This is a very good dish that I got from a friend who owns a local bed and breakfast. She advised that it is one of their most requested recipes.
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple thoroughly.
- Saute ham to remove any excess moisture.
- Combine Bisquick, milk, eggs, butter, mustard, onion powder and nutmeg in mixing bowl until smooth.
- Stir in ham, cheese, onions and pineapple. Pour into 10-in pie plate coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until set.