Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a very good dish that I got from a friend who owns a local bed and breakfast. She advised that it is one of their most requested recipes.
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Drain pineapple thoroughly.
- Saute ham to remove any excess moisture.
- Combine Bisquick, milk, eggs, butter, mustard, onion powder and nutmeg in mixing bowl until smooth.
- Stir in ham, cheese, onions and pineapple. Pour into 10-in pie plate coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until set.
extra special good treat we had this for supper with a green salad followed the recipe excatly and we will make this again thanks for sharing
This is very good! I'm always looking for breakfast ideas, and I really liked this one because of the pineapple. It adds just a little bit of sweetness that goes very well with the other ingredients. Sets up very firm, almost bread-like. Will make again. Made for ZWT3.