Recipe by ohgal
From the Diabetic Four Ingredient Cookbook
Top Review by Merlot
We loved this. Who would have ever thought to put pineapple into a cheese ball. The pineapple adds a bit os sweetness to the cheese. Very nice contrast in flavors. Can't wait to make it again, Ohgal. It's a winner!!!!!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, packed in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons green peppers (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Cream Cheese, pineapple, green pepper and sprinkle with Lawry's Seasoned Salt.
- Shape into a ball and serve with lowfat crackers.
- Serving size - per tablespoon.
- calories 18, total fat 0g, sat. fat 0g, sodium 235g, protein 3g, carbohydrate 2g, cholesterol 3mg, fiber 0g.