Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This surprising dish is a fantastic accompaniment for ham. Pineapple chunks can be used instead of tidbits for a chunkier effect. (1 sleeve of Ritz is 35-40 crackers)
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits, drained
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 sleeve Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a 9x9 dish.
- Combine the melted butter and the crushed crackers.
- Spread cracker mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.