Prep 10 hrs
Cook 2 mins
"If you like Pina Coladas..and gettin' caught in the rain..." well then maybe you should whip up one of these smoothies brought to you by the Maui Pineapple Company!
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced pineapple
- 1⁄2 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 -3 tablespoon sugar or 1 -3 tablespoon frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed
- Freeze pineapple and banana pieces on wax paper (keep each fruit separate).
- Transfer to sealable plastic freezer bags and return to freezer until ready to use.
- To make smoothie, combine pineapple, banana, coconut milk and sugar or juice concentrate in electric blender container.
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Don't forget the umbrella!
I love smoothies almost any way they're put together, & when I can use fresh fruit (or even fresh fruit that I've frozen), that's great! The flavor of the fresh pineapple here was outstanding, especially with that of the coconut, & I included a large frozen banana (for the frosty chill)! Thanks for a wonderful drink!