Recipe by Wendelina
"If you like Pina Coladas..and gettin' caught in the rain..." well then maybe you should whip up one of these smoothies brought to you by the Maui Pineapple Company!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I love smoothies almost any way they're put together, & when I can use fresh fruit (or even fresh fruit that I've frozen), that's great! The flavor of the fresh pineapple here was outstanding, especially with that of the coconut, & I included a large frozen banana (for the frosty chill)! Thanks for a wonderful drink!
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced pineapple
- 1⁄2 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 -3 tablespoon sugar or 1 -3 tablespoon frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Freeze pineapple and banana pieces on wax paper (keep each fruit separate).
- Transfer to sealable plastic freezer bags and return to freezer until ready to use.
- To make smoothie, combine pineapple, banana, coconut milk and sugar or juice concentrate in electric blender container.
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Don't forget the umbrella!