I found this in a cookbook by BBQ guru Bobby Flay. This is a fantastic pina Colada recipe. It is easy and comparable to any Pina Colada I've ever tasted. Leave out the rum and serve it to the kids as a slush. This is how we drink it.
- Ready In:
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 18 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 ounces sweetened coconut milk (I use Coco Lopez, usually found in the juice section)
- 4 ounces rum
- 2 cups ice
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- Put banana and pineapple juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add Coconut milk, rum and ice.
- Blend until it is the consistency of a slush.
- Sprinkle with coconut and drink.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation