Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice, undrained
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- mixed fruit
- In food processor or blender combine all ingredients.
- Cover; blend for 30 seconds (if using a blender, stir after 15 seconds).
- Refrigerate for several hours to blend flavors.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
This has such a refreshing tropical taste! I served it with whole strawberries, and chunks of banana and pineapple. It brings out the flavors of the fruit to its fullest, with a nice creamy texture that rivals any sweet fondue. Thanks, Dana!
I made this dip to serve with our lunch yesterday and it got rave reviews. I asked my family what they thought because I had to rate it and my stepdaughter wanted to give it 10 stars. But since the limit is five, we'll go with that. My husband would also like to try this dip with coconut shrimp, which sounded good too! Thanks dana-MMH for yet another great recipe!
This was very good. So good, in fact, it almost didn't make it to the refrigerator to chill. I only had 1/2 cup of milk and it turned out fine. I think it would also be good on top of pound cake, ice cream or just about anything.