Recipe by Linky
A refreshing dessert using light ingredients. It isn't as "creamy" as ice cream using heavy cream, but the flavor is good and it is only 3 WW points as written and only 2 WW points if using 1 cup half and half and 1 cup low-fat milk.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Great ice cream! It is not too sweet and the coconut, pineapple and cherries go well together. This was a perfect snack to make today since it is so hot!! Made for 2012 Spring PAC.
- 396.89 g light coconut milk
- 473.18 ml half-and-half
- 1.23 ml coconut flavoring
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml cherries, chopped
- 236.59 ml pineapple, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix liquids with sugar, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into freezer container of ice cream maker and proceed however your machine's directions state.
- Add fruit for last 5 minutes.
- Allow to mature in freezer for an additional hour before serving.
- (Cooking time does NOT include the extra time in the freezer!).