Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I am unsure where I got this recipe from. I absolutely love this. You can play with different 'tropical' fruits.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, 1/2 can cream of coconut, oil (according to boxed cake mix), eggs, pineapple, maraschino cherries, and rum extract.
- Mix at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into well greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake 35 - 40 minutes. Cool.
- With skewer, poke holes in cake about 1 inch apart, almost to bottom of cake.
- Pour remaining coconut cream over cake.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Mix cool whip and 1/2 of 3 ounce box of french vanilla pudding.
- Mix well and spread over cake.
- Keep refrigerated.