Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great school day included opening my lunch box to find a sandwich with my mother's pimiento cheese. I love it to this day. This one is from Southern Living.
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together all ingredients just until blended. Cover and chill up to one week.
I loved this recipe. It's not something that I make often, so when I make it, I want it to be great and this was. We always use this as a dip for crackers and vegetables. I made this exactly as written. Thanx!
I just made this and all I can say is it's great. It's so easy to make and taste great. It's worth more than 5 stars.
Pimiento cheese is one of my favorite sandwich fillings. This was a pretty good one. Left out the salt. Thanks KathyP53. Bullwinkle.