Prep 5 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Actually this cheese can be served a number of different ways, I like to serve it on crackers with a sliced olive on top, this cheese is best prepared a day in advance and refigerated to allow the flavors to blend. This will be the first to vanish at your get together lol!
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese (very soft)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing)
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic (no more than a teaspoon!) or 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 (2 ounce) jarred pimento pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- Tabasco sauce or louisiana hot sauce
- butter flavored cracker (Ritz crackers are best to use for this!)
- 1 large sliced pimento stuffed olive
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Adjust hot sauce to taste.
- Cover and chill for a minumum of 5 hours or overnight.
- Spoon on crackers as desired.
- Top each cracker with a sliced olive.
THis was quick and easy to put together, tasted good and made a wonderful snack for my DH and I. Thanks Kitten!