For the potato lover in everyone!
Make and share this Pierogi Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 6 -8 medium potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 small onion
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cooked bacon
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Boil potatoes, then mash them together with the margarine, marble cheese, and salts.
- Mix the ricotta cheese with the parmesean, egg, and garlic powder.
- Alternate 3 noodles, then cheese mixture, 3 noodles, then potatoes. 3 noodles on top.
- Saute onions with the oil & bacon in small pan. pour over top layer of noodles.
- Bake covered at 375 for 45 minutes. Let sit 15 minutes before serving.