Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you love a good burger, this should do the trick!
Make and share this Pico De Gallo Garlic Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -2 lb hamburger (I use coarsely ground chuck)
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup pico de gallo
- 2 tablespoons yai-yai's garlic sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1⁄4 small white onion, diced (I just tend to enjoy more onion) (optional)
- 4 -8 fresh hamburger buns, i prefer fresh onion or 4 -8 kaiser rolls
- Using your hands, squeeze excess liquid from pico de gallo.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- I use my hands as it tends to blend the ingredients better.
- Form into burgers (size is your choice).
- NOTE: The burgers will be very moist but should not fall apart, you will need a spatula to set them on the grill if you are not cooking on stovetop.
- Cook and enjoy with your favorite condiments.
- I grill the buns for added taste.
- I also love to make my own fresh french frys and when I pull them out of the deep fryer I sprinkle them with Tony Cachera's Cajun seasoning.
- You can use store brand pico de gallo, I however make my own but also love the recipes that are on Zaar.
- I couldn't narrow it down to one recipe to refer you to, so please do a search for your choice of recipe.
- I admit, I have fallen in love with Yai-Yai's Garlic Sauce, it is a very strong wonderful sauce (http://www. ultimategarlic. com).
- You can use fresh micned garlic as well.
- As I love garlic, if I used fresh I would probably use 2 to 3 cloves at least.
These are the BEST burgers ever! They are so easy and really tasty. I wanted to make a different type of burger and found this recipe. I served them on onion rolls. I will make these again and again, thank you.
Great Burger! I made sure to squeeze some of the juice from the Pico de Gallo - you are right the burgers are moist but I had no trouble flipping them in the pan. I recommend that you have a solid surface to cook these on. I did "Oven Fries on a baking stone" and used Tony Chachera's exra spicey seasoning.. Couldn't find Yai-yai garlic sauce but found another great one "Joseph's Garlic sauce" by JoAnn and I used" Pico de gallo Sauce" by Polly Salama. Great combination - Thank-you Rise it's a winner
These were good, but maybe a bit on the blan side.... but that might also be because we couldn't decide what to top them with afterwards since most of the things we would normally like to have used (cheese, sour cream, etc) are off limits with our new diet. The burgers themselves were good though.