If you love a good burger, this should do the trick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using your hands, squeeze excess liquid from pico de gallo.
- 2Mix all ingredients together.
- 3I use my hands as it tends to blend the ingredients better.
- 4Form into burgers (size is your choice).
- 5NOTE: The burgers will be very moist but should not fall apart, you will need a spatula to set them on the grill if you are not cooking on stovetop.
- 6Cook and enjoy with your favorite condiments.
- 7I grill the buns for added taste.
- 8I also love to make my own fresh french frys and when I pull them out of the deep fryer I sprinkle them with Tony Cachera's Cajun seasoning.
- 9You can use store brand pico de gallo, I however make my own but also love the recipes that are on Zaar.
- 10I couldn't narrow it down to one recipe to refer you to, so please do a search for your choice of recipe.
- 11I admit, I have fallen in love with Yai-Yai's Garlic Sauce, it is a very strong wonderful sauce (http://www. ultimategarlic. com).
- 12You can use fresh micned garlic as well.
- 13As I love garlic, if I used fresh I would probably use 2 to 3 cloves at least.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pico De Gallo Garlic Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (528 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.4
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 281.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pico de gallo