Recipe by evelyn/athens
Great with fajitas or just to dip your tortilla chips into.
Top Review by Sue Lau
This was quite delicious! I served it with Recipe #247150 along with some Recipe #295489 and all went perfect together. I didn't find the pico de gallo particularly spicy or have much impact from the chipotle, so I would recommend to those who enjoy spicier foods and chile heads as well to up the chipotle a little at a time until the salsa is as you like it. Made by a Saucy Senorita for ZWT5.
- 1⁄2 lb ripe plum tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 canned chipotle chile, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced