Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe off another website. I hope that you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced (I use a sweet onion)
- 2 tablespoons fresh jalapenos, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Mix all ingredients in a large container until well blended. Allow to sit overnight for best flavour.
very few recipes for this call for the white vinegar. However,I think it's vital. Superb!