Recipe by NELady
A simple and tasty potato salad! Easy to make and easier to enjoy!
Top Review by Studentchef
This is not a bad potato salad. I always like making new kinds so this was an interesting one to make. I'm not too sure about the zucchini in this recipe, but I liked everything else about it.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 cups cooked new potatoes, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1⁄4 cup red onions, diced or 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 hardboiled egg, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon