Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast, easy and tangy. This has more flavor than most pasta salads. Using Barilla Plus pasta adds protein to this dish. If you have a "Fasta Pasta" microwave pasta cooker, this dish is even easier! I used garlic-stuffed green olives, yummy!
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup giardiniera pickled vegetable relish, coarsely chopped
- 10 large stuffed green olives, sliced into 4 slices each
- 1⁄2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup low fat honey mustard dressing
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- black pepper
- Mix everything together in a large bowl. Chill for an hour and serve.