Recipe by lawiebs
If you like pickle roll-up's you will Love this dip. Great for work pot luck's. Also great with cut up pieces of bagels!
Top Review by flower7
I am slightly obsessed with pickle roll-up appys so I loved the idea of this dip. Fortunately it did not disappoint! I halved the recipe and used light sour cream, ham, 2 large green onions (in place of the yellow), garlic powder (no salt), and about 1/2 cup pickles (a combo of recipe #263732 and a bit of dill relish cause I thought it needed more pickle flavor and my homemade pickles were gone). Thanks so much for the recipe lawiebs!
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (3 ounce) packetscarl budding corned beef, diced (ham if you prefer)
- 4 -5 diced baby dill pickles
- 1⁄3 medium yellow onion, chopped
- garlic salt