Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
If you like pickle roll-up's you will Love this dip. Great for work pot luck's. Also great with cut up pieces of bagels!
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (3 ounce) packetscarl budding corned beef, diced (ham if you prefer)
- 4 -5 diced baby dill pickles
- 1⁄3 medium yellow onion, chopped
- garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with Ritz crackers or cut up bagels.
I am slightly obsessed with pickle roll-up appys so I loved the idea of this dip. Fortunately it did not disappoint! I halved the recipe and used light sour cream, ham, 2 large green onions (in place of the yellow), garlic powder (no salt), and about 1/2 cup pickles (a combo of Dill Refrigerator Pickles and a bit of dill relish cause I thought it needed more pickle flavor and my homemade pickles were gone). Thanks so much for the recipe lawiebs!
Thank you lawiebs! I made this for our bunko party tonight and it was very good. It made quite a bit so I have some leftover for lunch! I used ham and I thought it was easy to make and tasty.
Made this for our "tailgate" party at work yesterday. Everyone loved it. Much easier than "rolling" up everything. Used diced ham, and chopped garlic instead of garlic salt. Served with cut up bagels. I'll definitely be making this again.