- 190 g cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granule
- 10 zucchini, fresh-tender
- 5 poblano chiles, roasted, peeled and without seeds, in strips
- 3 medium fresh tomatoes
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Process the tomatoes, onion, garlic and chicken broth granules in blender. Strain to rid of tomato skin.
- Fry this sauce in one tablespoon of ccooking oil. until it looks shirred.
- On another pan or skillet, sautee the zuchinni in the reamining tablespoon of cooking oil, until transluscent and softened.
- Add the poblano strips.
- Process in blender the tomato. onion. garlic sauce with the cream cheese.
- Pour onto the zuchinni and poblano strips.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.