Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy and Good.
- 473.19 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 35.43 g package Knorr Leek mix
- 283.49 g frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and drained
- 118.29 ml green onion, chopped
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients. Chill well.
Very easy to put together and tasty. Nice recipe, thanks for sharing :)
This dip was delicious! I actually let it chill for 24 hours and the ingredients combined into a very flavorful dip. We spooned it onto Kings Hawaiian Bread for an absolutely yummy treat! Made for A/NZ recipe swap.