5 hrs 10 mins
4 hrs 20 mins
So easy!! Recipe is from Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 lorna doone shortbread cookies, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tbsp. sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 ounces baker's white chocolate, divided
- 3 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container philadelphia indulgence milk chocolate or 1 (8 ounce) container philadelphia indulgence dark chocolate
- 2 cups Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1HEAT oven to 325ºF.
- 2MIX cookie crumbs, 1 tablespoons sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minute.
- 3MELT 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on package. Beat plain PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- 4BAKE 50 to 55 minute or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining white chocolate into curls.
- 5SPOON PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE into medium bowl; stir until creamy. Add COOL WHIP; whisk until blended. Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philly Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.9
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 117.4 mg
- Sodium 255.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g