Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 50 mins
This is "cheesecake for dummies"! I found this recipe on kraftfoods.com and it is the easiest way to making a cheesecake other than buying it. People who don't like pumpkin pie will love this! Pumpkin Pie Spice can be used in place of the cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Cooking time includes refrigeration time!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla and spices in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; beat just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped topping just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Very tasty cheesecake, I've been using this recipe from the Kraft website for a couple of years. We love Pumpkin Pie but wanted a change and this is a very nice change. Very easy to make as well.
You should rename it 7-step cheesecake, since there are 7 steps. ;)
We LOVED this. I use a few different recipes for pumpkin cheesecake but this one is so easy and quick. The flavor is great! Thank you so much for posting a keeper! Made for PAC Fall 2008.