Recipe by *Maggie*
This is "cheesecake for dummies"! I found this recipe on kraftfoods.com and it is the easiest way to making a cheesecake other than buying it. People who don't like pumpkin pie will love this! Pumpkin Pie Spice can be used in place of the cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Cooking time includes refrigeration time!
Top Review by jomom75
Very tasty cheesecake, I've been using this recipe from the Kraft website for a couple of years. We love Pumpkin Pie but wanted a change and this is a very nice change. Very easy to make as well.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla and spices in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; beat just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped topping just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.