1/3 Photos of Philadelphia 3-Step Pumpkin Cheesecake
3 hrs 50 mins
This is "cheesecake for dummies"! I found this recipe on kraftfoods.com and it is the easiest way to making a cheesecake other than buying it. People who don't like pumpkin pie will love this! Pumpkin Pie Spice can be used in place of the cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Cooking time includes refrigeration time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla and spices in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Add eggs; beat just until blended.
- 4Pour into crust.
- 5Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 6Cool and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- 7Top with whipped topping just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Philadelphia 3-Step Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.0
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 120.9 mg
- Sodium 381.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g