Cook3 hrs 50 mins
This is "cheesecake for dummies"! I found this recipe on kraftfoods.com and it is the easiest way to making a cheesecake other than buying it. People who don't like pumpkin pie will love this! Pumpkin Pie Spice can be used in place of the cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Cooking time includes refrigeration time!
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla and spices in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; beat just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped topping just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.