Recipe by ER RN to Chef
Easy and delicious! My Husband's favorite....I serve with some fettucine alfredo & a salad.......He also loves these cold the next day on crusty bread with a little mayo,greens & tomato.
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.) Coat chops with prepared pesto. Refridgerate & let marinate 30-45 minute.
- 2.) Remove excess pesto before grilling.
- 3.) Pre heat grill or stove top grill pan.
- 4.) Grill chops 6-8 min on each side til they reach an internal temp of 145-150 degrees.
- 5.) Remove to serving plate & let rest 5-10 min, then Enjoy!