- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon prepared basil pesto
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, about 2 cloves
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients until well-blended. Form into 4 patties, each about 1½" thick. Press the center slightly more to create a slight dimple on each side; this will allow the center to expand as the outside cooks, resulting in a nice flat burger when cooked.
- Cook on a preheated outdoor grill, or under a broiler, until no longer pink in the center, about 5 min each side. Serve on toasted hamburger buns.