Recipe by MissLadybug
This is so easy to make, and served with pesto pasta is awesome. I've used this filling to stuff whole pork loins. Always turns out really good and very impressive looking. If you want to impress a crowd this is surely going to please.
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 4 butterfly pork chops
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- for filling stir together feta, pesto and pine nuts.
- place equal amounts of filling in each pork chop, secure opening with toothpick.
- for the rub, combine all other ingredients except for balsamic vinegar in a bowl
- brush rub on each pork chop.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-45 minute.
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking, brush balsamic vinegar on pork chops.