Recipe by B-Walk
Juicy, marinated chicken topped with pesto on the grill. My favorite way to use up a big jar of prepared pesto!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup prepared pesto sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into smaller portions and pound about 1/2" thick.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except pesto, and pour over chicken in shallow dish. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to 400-450 degrees. Grill chicken breasts on one side until sides no longer appear pink, and flip on the grill.
- Spoon pesto over each piece of chicken. Close grill, and allow to cook until juices run clear.