Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taking a Simple and Delicious Recipe and trying to make it light.
Make and share this Pesto Chicken Mostaccioli recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces mostaccioli pasta
- 16 ounces chicken strips, grilled frozen
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shedded
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 15 ounces skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce, prepared
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄4 cup light butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- Cook mostaccioli and chicken according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine cheddar cheese, sour cream, ricotta, pesto, half and half, and Parmesan cheese.
- Chop chicken and drain pasta.
- Add to cheese micture.
- Toss to coat.
- Transfer to two gresed 11X7 baking dishes (dishes will be full).
- Combine bread crumbs and butter. Sprinkle over top of casseroles.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 25-30 min or until heated through and golden brown.