Recipe by Mille®
A Texas-style steak rub worth committing to memory! Easy-to-find spices combine to add fantastic flavor to any steak, while helping to seal in the natural juices. From the Texas Beef Council.
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
I love steaks, but tend not to cook them at home because they never have enough flavor. But this rub was wonderful! Although the steak did not need to be dipped, I served it with the "Steak Dipping Sauce" i found on this site as well.
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch or 2 teaspoons flour
- 2 teaspoons salt or 2 teaspoons salt substitute
- 5 tablespoons coarse-ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon beef stock (granulated)